After looking things over, checking the forecast, and calculating how much/little of the town will be plowed by 9:00am (including our parking lot), we have decided to cancel services for tomorrow.
No one is happy about it, but I think you would all agree, it is the safest and most prudent option. Also a practical option. Many on the worship team live well outside town and Gary was not excited to sing lead vocals.
Please contact people in your Life Group, your circle of friends, etc. as not everyone receives email. Please keep Gary in prayer, his shoulder is having a little “surgical adventure” on Monday.
We will all miss the gathered church tomorrow. But continue to be the church scattered and look in on one another (even if only by phone) during this storm.
Blessings to you,